(Formerly known as the Provincial Office Building)
(Click on a Photo to Enlarge)
Located at 3211 Albert Street, between the T.C. Douglas Building and the
Walter Scott Building.
(Information from a WCA Pamphlet)
The Lab Building was located in the back was built in 1958 and conducted medical,
dairy and water testing as well as vacine production. The Lab section was demolished in 2015?.
The front section was built in
1959 and houses government agencies and departments.
(Unless otherwise indicated, photos by Don of www.WascanaPark.com)