(Click on a Photo to Enlarge)
Located on College Avenue, at the north entrance of
the former Normal School, currently the Soundstage.
This corner stone is in honour
of the history represented by
this building, which opened as the
Provincial Normal School in 1913,
and which continues to serve
the people of Saskatchewan.
(Information from the corner stone)
(Unless otherwise indicated, photos by Don of www.WascanaPark.com)