Monuments and Memorials: CNIB Plaque
Goto

Wascana Park

Culliton Centre

Monuments &
   Memorials

     (Click on a Photo to Enlarge)

   Located on the east side of the CNIB, 2550 Broad Street, near the corner of Broadway Avenue and Broad Street.

 

 

 

 

THIS BUILDING
WAS DEDICATED
IN 1955

IT WAS RENOVATED AND
OFFICIALLY NAMED

THE CULLITON CENTRE

ON NOVEMEBER 3, 1982

CARRYING FORWARD THE
WORK OF THE

CNIB



(Information as it appears on the plaque)
(Unless otherwise indicated, photos by Don of www.WascanaPark.com)

2004