(Unless otherwise indicated, photos by Don of www.Wakamow.com)
(Click on the picture to goto that page)
Located on the former Wild Animal Park grounds.
Entrances on 7th Avenue SW. and 9th Avenue SW.
Chief Black Bull and other Lakota, 1885 (pic by ?)
In 1883, Lakota Chief Black Bull and his band settled in this area after the victory
at the Battle of the Little Bighorn in 1876.
This encampment became their home for nearly 30 years.
Eventually moving to the reserve land at Wood Mountain.