The following is from pages 14 to 16 of
McConnell Little Town Lost, 1982
(Click on Picture to Enlarge)
A view of McConnell from the school grounds, taken in 1920.
C.N.R. Station in the 20's
A summer view of the open-air rink and waiting room.
An extension of original garage operated by Bill Thompson.
Looking down that tracks that disappeared in 1979.
First garage owned by Bob Arbuthnott.
Blacksmith Shop, Art Arbuthnott.